t

t
TekkitLauncher

Friday, April 15, 2011

Late night permissions fail...




It failed.

You will still (unfortunately) get that annoying little error message when you place a block. Workin hard to fix it though! (might just take up the effort to program it)

ps I got in this interesting conversation with an admin on a different server. He talked about how working hard and actually mining out the minerals was better and that just spawning and giving items was cheeting o.0. So I ask you do you think thats how it should have been from the start instead? Personally I don't because you don't get to enjoy what you make because it takes forever looking for it. But I want you all to vote on it.

Oh uh, recent screenshots from a house me and this other player are making.

That guy I was talking about runs a server. You can find his server here http://dynamious.com/. Be careful though. He says he has about 100-1000 players on his server D:

ALSO NEW RAILS GOING NORTH AND EAST! COMING SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment