t

t
TekkitLauncher

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Quality over Speed

Lets see...where to start.

I have been running into some minor scripting issues with the website.
The guy who was making the client side ui (Storm Burpee) hasn't responded for 5 days.
Codename_b and R-T-B are hard at work but wont be done by monday.


Quality over speed. Patience. I am doing my best to make this the best server out there. I will have updates for you tomorrow.


PS: Im going to go ahead and learn java to speed things up after I finish the website. Its relatively similar to a language I already know so I should understand it within a day.

PSS: ...Looking for someone who actually wants to help without wasting time. Email me at sfxworks@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July! todays the bug day :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lalte:


    This is the playlist that helps you learn java

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl-zzrqQoSE

    I'm personally learning this myself, so by the time i'm finished i'd LOVE to help you out, like my main reason I looked at this is so that I could help you out and just mess with minecraft in general ^w^

    I HOPE IT HELPS!!

    (SPREAD THIS SO THAT OTHERS MAY EVENTUALLY HELP!!)

    ReplyDelete